alsasrc: different behaviour and clocking between 1.2 and 1.1.4

Adrian Pardini listas at tangopardo.com.ar
Fri Oct 11 20:17:33 CEST 2013

On 11 October 2013 15:13, Robert Krakora
<rob.krakora at messagenetsystems.com> wrote:

> So, running this from the command line works but not from your Python application?
>
> gst-launch alsasrc ! queue2 ! tee name=t ! queue2 ! fakesink sync=TRUE t. ! queue2 ! fakesink sync=TRUE
>
> It runs for me under 1.2 on the command line.

This also runs fine for me on the command line and from Python if I
build the whole pipeline and then set it to playing.
It breaks if I add another branch of [ queue2 ! fakesink sync=TRUE ]
to the tee with a running pipeline.
I'm compiling todays git master of everything to see if something changes.

Thanks.