[Gstreamer-SDK] :: WIN32 => cerbero bootstrap fails by MinGw due to rpl_xxx undefined references

Sebastian Dröge slomo at coaxion.net
Sun Oct 13 21:29:39 CEST 2013

On Fr, 2013-10-11 at 12:06 -0700, urbainegis wrote:
> Indeed: super recalcitrant. I Keep running 'cerberos bootstrap' again &
> again, all day long. But it does always fail, same way. Sebastian, Hugo, any
> advice to 'force' directories deletion by Win32 ?

Sorry, I can't really help without being able to reproduce this myself
and finding the real underlying reasons of this.

You could rm -rf the directory in question from
cerbero/sources/windows*/ and then retry a buildone of the failed
package.

If it still fails over and over again, you're running into a bug I
didn't see myself yet, but it sounds like something that was reported on
the list a few months ago too already.