[Gstreamer-SDK] :: WIN32 => cerbero bootstrap fails by MinGw due to rpl_xxx undefined references

Hugo MACHEFER hugo.machefer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:03:21 CEST 2013

All right, Andoni. It's much better from now on. Let's recap on my side:
>  rm -rf cerbero; mkdir cerbero
>  git config --system core.autocrlf false
>  git clone http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/sdk/cerbero
>  ../cerbero/cerbero-uninstalled bootstrap

Progress has been made at a giant's space as a consequence.
Untill reaching what's coming after :
/config.lt: creating libtool
*configure: error: Can not build both shared and static at the same time on
Windows.*
***** Error running 'bootstrap' command:
Recipe '*glib-tools*' failed at the build step 'configure'/

-- hmachefe