[Gstreamer-SDK] :: WIN32 => cerbero bootstrap fails by MinGw due to rpl_xxx undefined references

ismaelricher ismaelricher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 20:50:52 CEST 2013

Exactly the same symptoms as those I run over...

I keep cleaning cerbero (main folder), cloning cgit... repo, entering
'cerbero boostrap' command.
Waiting for a while its progress => terminating by the same "poor" damaging
outcome at the end:

/configure: *error: Can not build both shared and static at the same time on
Windows*.
***** Error running 'bootstrap' command:
Recipe *'glib-tools' failed* at the build step 'configure'/

** Ismael **