[CERBERO] :: MacOSX => bootstrap breaks down due to failures by 'orc-tool' fetch

ismaelricher ismaelricher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 21:52:50 CEST 2013

For the sake of topic's coherency, I have opened this new subject :

I keep cleaning cerbero (main folder), cloning cgit... repo, entering
'cerbero boostrap' cmd. Recap:

>  rm -rf cerbero; mkdir cerbero
>  git clone http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/sdk/cerbero
>  ../cerbero/cerbero-uninstalled bootstrap

Waiting for a while its progress...
=> but always ending with the same "sad" outcome :

Recipe *'orc-tool'* failed at the build step* 'fetch'*

More generous  logs
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662607/ismaelricher.txt>

** Ismael **

PS: what's wrong with this repo:
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer-sdk/orc.git   ?
Connection systematically falls in /time out/. Confirmed manually:
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer-sdk/orc.git   =>
Operation timed out