Building sdk 1.2

Ole Bromose ob at dansound.dk
Wed Oct 16 16:10:46 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm still trying to build the sdk, both for X86 and for Android. Today I get the following error both
on master branch and on 1.2 branch when executing "cerbero bootstrap":

[(6/9) orc-tool -> fetch ]

Running command 'mkdir -p /home/ole/cerbero/sources/local/orc-tool'

Running command 'git init'

Initialized empty Git repository in /home/ole/cerbero/sources/local/orc-tool/.git/

Running command 'git remote add -f origin git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/sdk/orc.git'

Updating origin

It seems that there is no orc-repository in /gstreamer/sdk. However there in one in /gstreamer-sdk.
My build system is Ubuntu 13.4, 64 bit.

Best regards
Ole