Building sdk 1.2

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:57:21 CEST 2013

2013/10/16 Ole Bromose <ob at dansound.dk>

> Hello,
>
> I'm still trying to build the sdk, both for X86 and for Android. Today I
> get the following error both
> on master branch and on 1.2 branch when executing "cerbero bootstrap":
>
> [(6/9) orc-tool -> fetch ]
>
> Running command 'mkdir -p /home/ole/cerbero/sources/**local/orc-tool'
>
> Running command 'git init'
>
> Initialized empty Git repository in /home/ole/cerbero/sources/**
> local/orc-tool/.git/
>
> Running command 'git remote add -f origin git://anongit.freedesktop.org/**
> gstreamer/sdk/orc.git<http://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/sdk/orc.git>
> '
>
> Updating origin

> It seems that there is no orc-repository in /gstreamer/sdk. However there
> in one in /gstreamer-sdk.
> My build system is Ubuntu 13.4, 64 bit.

That's not possible unless you have edited DEFAULT_GIT_ROOT in
cerbero/config.py
With a clean checkout of 1.2:

andoni at ando-tp:~/git/cerbero-up[1.2]$ ./cerbero-uninstalled -c
config/build-tools.cbc build orc-tool
Building the following recipes: m4 autoconf automake libtool orc-tool
[(1/5) m4 -> already built ]
[(2/5) autoconf -> already built ]
[(3/5) automake -> already built ]
[(4/5) libtool -> already built ]
[(5/5) orc-tool -> fetch ]
Running command 'git remote add -f origin ssh://
ylatuya at git.freedesktop.org/git/gstreamer-sdk//orc.git'

Andoni

> Best regards
> Ole