iOS rtp support

Elio Francesconi elio.francesconi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 21:00:04 CEST 2013

Thanks Sebastian,
Last question,
in this example http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good/tree/tests/examples/rtp/server-v4l2-H264-alsasrc-PCMA.sh
I see:
#  .-------.    .-------.    .-------.      .----------.     .-------.
#  |v4lssrc|    |h264enc|    |h264pay|      | rtpbin   |     |udpsink|  RTP
#  |      src->sink    src->sink    src->send_rtp send_rtp->sink     | port=5000
#  '-------'    '-------'    '-------'      |          |     '-------'
#                                           |          |
#                                           |          |     .-------.
#                                           |          |     |udpsink|  RTCP
#                                           |    send_rtcp->sink     | port=5001
#                            .-------.      |          |     '-------' sync=false
#                 RTCP       |udpsrc |      |          |               async=false
#               port=5005    |     src->recv_rtcp      |
#                            '-------'      |          |
#                                           |          |
# .--------.    .-------.    .-------.      |          |     .-------.
# |audiosrc|    |alawenc|    |pcmapay|      | rtpbin   |     |udpsink|  RTP
# |       src->sink    src->sink    src->send_rtp send_rtp->sink     | port=5002
# '--------'    '-------'    '-------'      |          |     '-------'
#                                           |          |
#                                           |          |     .-------.
#                                           |          |     |udpsink|  RTCP
#                                           |    send_rtcp->sink     | port=5003
#                 RTCP       |udpsrc |      |          |               async=false
#               port=5007    |     src->recv_rtcp      |

Which sources should I use for iOS instead of audiosrc, v4lssrc?
I mean, I suppose video4linux is not suitable for iOS platform :-)

Thanks a lot
Elio