How to use rtpdtmfdepay from gstreamer

amar asontakke at phonologies.com
Tue Oct 22 11:06:14 CEST 2013

I am new for gstreamer. I have written the pipeline to receive pcmu audio
in sip call from rtp port. Caller send the dtmf signal on a same port which
is used for audio. I want to receive and decode that rtp dtmf signal send
by the caller.

When I searched for solution of this operation. I found that rtpdtmfdepay
is used to decode the rtp dtmf.

Can any one tell me How can I use rtpdtmfdepay element in my pipeline ? or
please give me any example with pipeline for decoding rtp dtmf using
gstreamer. Any help/pointer appericiated ...

Thank,
Amar