Qtgstreamer compile error

diego diego.gonzalez at horus.es
Tue Oct 22 14:25:03 CEST 2013

El 21/10/2013 16:45, diego escribió:
> El 21/10/2013 14:10, George Kiagiadakis escribió:
>> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Diego Gonzalez
>> <diego.gonzalez at horus.es <mailto:diego.gonzalez at horus.es>> wrote:
>>

>>     Hello,
>>
>>     I just builded and installed QTgstreamer lib. However, when I try
>>     to compile the example player.pro <http://player.pro> I get this
>>     error:
>>
>>     Starting: "/usr/bin/make"
>>
>>     make: *** No rule to make target
>>     `../../../examples/player/player.pro <http://player.pro>', needed
>>     by `Makefile'. Stop.
>>
>>     The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
>>
>>     Error while building/deploying project player (kit: Desktop)
>>
>>     When executing step 'Make'
>>

>>     I'm using QT 4.8.5.  Can anyone help me?
>>

>> This sounds like a qmake bug or something like that. Maybe you just
>> need to compile it in-source.
>     Sorry, I don't understand what do you mean with "compile it
> in-source".
>> But, if you have compiled qt-gstreamer from source, then the examples
>> should also be already compiled in the source tree.
>   I have followed QTGStreamer Readme intructions:
>
> $ mkdir build && cd build
> $ cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/path/to/installation/prefix
> $ make
> $ make install
>
> making prefix = /usr/local/TrollTech/Qt-4.8.5
>
> I think the previous message came from installation problems (we tried
> several times and corrupted it, it seems). We deleted all and
> reinstalled. Now we get:
>
> Starting: "/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.8.5/bin/qmake"
> /home/horus/qt-gstreamer-0.10.3/examples/voip/voip.pro -r -spec
> linux-g++ CONFIG+=debug CONFIG+=declarative_debug
>
> Project ERROR: Package QtGStreamerkkk-0.10 not found
>
> The process "/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.8.5/bin/qmake" exited with code 2.
>
> Error while building/deploying project voip (kit: Desktop)
>
> When executing step 'qmake'
>
> Elapsed time: 00:00.
>

> We find this file at
> /usr/local/TrollTech/Qt-4.8.5/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkconfig but
> QTCreator can not find it.

Hello

Still lost.

We install the library in /usr/local changing the cmake step:
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local

Now I open the voip project and ... it finds Package QtGStreamer-0.10  8|
But it fails because it did not find QGst/Ui/VideoWidget

It is clear I don´t understand what the Qt directories structure must be
and how to use it. Any clue about where I can find a doc about this?

Thanks