Seeking a pipeline with live streams

Adrian Pardini listas at tangopardo.com.ar
Sun Oct 27 02:49:00 CET 2013

On 25 October 2013 06:44, Andrei Melnikov <andy.melnikov at gmail.com> wrote:
> I load the pipeline using gst_parse_launch(), set it to PLAYING and seek by
> passing the pipeline bin to gst_element_seek_simple(). The code works fine
> with simple pipelines playing a file, but the pipeline above refuses to
> seek. It sort of seeks, but with glitches and gst_element_seek_simple()
> returns FALSE.

Hi Andrei, after a while trying to achieve the same I've resorted to
have a main pipeline for the live sources and a second one for the
file content linking both with a pair of interaudio and intervideo
sink and src's.

Hope that helps but I'd also like to hear the opinion of more
knowledgeable people.

Best regards.