Recording video streaming into new file each time

Harish Sakhare harish_sakhare at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 17:12:33 CET 2013

Hello Everyone,

          I am sending a video stream using a C920 HD camera as an MP2TS
stream. I am able to see video on android tablet. I have to record stream in
to different files every time when I press "start record button". I used
multifilesink element to sink video. Aftre finding I got property of
multifilesink element that is "GST_MULTI_FILE_SINK_NEXT_KEY_UNIT_EVENT". I
have no idea how to pass event hence when I press button then it records
video into new file. Please any one suggest how to record video into
multiple files. I would appreciate any help for my problem.

thanks &Regards,

Harish Sakhare