live streaming with gstreamer

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy311082 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 18:12:39 CET 2013

hi to everybody

I'm using QtGStreamer to build a QtQuick application for make video
conference...  I need to put my webcam stream as a stream server or
something like that because the remote application need to get this stream
to show the video, and the same with the sound...

can I do that with QtGstreamer??? how can I do that ??

I'm new with gstreamer, and for that I'm here

best regards

Freddy

--
-------
"El tamaño de tus logros depende del tamaño de tus metas."
    * freddy311082 at gmail.com
    * freddymg311082 at hotmail.com