Delta Frame Support?

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:53:13 CET 2013

Some time ago I mentioned on this forum that it would be convenient in some
circumstances to pass around raw deltas between adjacent video frames, as
some times its much easier to work with simple changes than with entire
frames (especially as frame size increases).

I had a few positive responses, and some hints as to how one might go about
implementing that in the gstreamer buffer metadata system, but now that I
may actually need to implement it, my Google-fu has failed me, and I can't
find any previous discussions.

Any useful pointers anyone could provide would be helpful.

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.