Can not post a message to bus of pipeline

Aaron yanglm488 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 19:11:27 PDT 2013

Hi,everyone!

 I have a h264parse element and i want to send a message from this element
to bus of this pipeline . I hava two functions :

    GstStructure *s = gst_structure_new
("DIMENSIONS","width",G_TYPE_INT,width,"height",G_TYPE_INT,height,NULL);

    GstMessage*msg = gst_message_new_application(NULL,s);

1.
   gst_element_post_message (GST_ELEMENT_CAST(h), msg);
2.
    GstBus* bus = gst_element_get_bus(GST_ELEMENT(h));
    gst_bus_post (bus, msg);

 The two functions all return TRUE.but i can not receive the message in the
bus-watch function.

bus_callback (GstBus *bus, GstMessage *message, gpointer data){
    GstObject *msgsrc=GST_MESSAGE_SRC(message);
    const GstStructure *s;

    LOGD("[%s] get message: %s, from %s",__FUNCTION__,
        GST_MESSAGE_TYPE_NAME (message), GST_OBJECT_NAME (msgsrc));
   }

   I only can receive the state-changed message .

 so ,what can i do for this question? Thank you very much!