adding custom plugin for gstreamer pipeline for android

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 07:00:09 PDT 2013

What do you mean embed the source code in the project? Here is my setup: I
have an android project and within the android project, there is a jni
folder which contains the following:

/jni/Android.mk
/jni/tutorial-3.c
/jni/plugin/myplugin.mk
/jni/plugin/myplugin.h
/jni/plugin/myplugin.c

The code for myplugin.h and .c file is from the gstreamer plugin template.
I've attached those two files. In the myplugin.c file, the myplugin_init
method calls the gst_element_register and there is also a
GST_PLUGIN_DEFINE() method defining the plugin. However, when I add the
"myplugin" in the pipeline in tutorial-3.c it doesn't get recognized.
I've uploaded all of the files listed above.
What am I missing?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Andy