[H264] : gst-libav generation fails by XWIN probably due to c99/Gnu99 ambiguity

Hugo MACHEFER hugo.machefer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 04:20:34 PDT 2013

Dear all. Let me self-reply to my concern. I decided to comment this
statemement from /local / gst-libs\ext\libav\configure :

*#check_cflags -std=c99*

And subsequent compilation got /fortunate /eventually. Then "make install"
happened to be successful and execution as well, playing my MP4 seamlessly
at the end. Should I suggest a patch to let GSTREAMER community leverage on
this improvement by Windows (compilation across XWin I mean) ? All the best.