Stitching multiple videos to a single video with tiles

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 01:10:04 PDT 2013

Hi BO

Assuming you want to display a tile (a mosaic) of running video, you can
use the video mixer Snowmix together with GStreamer. Snowmix takes an
unlimited number of inputs from GStreamer pipelines. You can then
dynamically mix the input feeds as you want and add both static and dynamic
text and graphic elements. The mixed result is fetch using another
GStreamer pipeline. Animation of video, text and graphics is supported.

You can find Snowmix here http://sourceforge.net/projects/snowmix/

Kind regards
Peter Maersk-Moller