ges-editing-services: How to remove existing clips and add new clips?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri Sep 27 07:58:04 PDT 2013

Le vendredi 27 septembre 2013 à 02:05 -0700, Kishore Arepalli a écrit :

> Here I want to remove all clips and add new clips to pipeline. I've
> been
> trying to remove clips from layer but it crashes

The proper way to report a crash would to open a bug ticket on
bugs.gnome.org with gst-editing-services component. When filing this
ticket make sure to provide enough information so the developer can find
the cause (e.g. complete backtrace from GDB and any other requested
information from developers), or provide just enough code so we can
reproduce the crash locally.

best regards,
Nicolas