ges-editing-services: How to remove existing clips and add new clips?

Kishore Arepalli kishore.arepalli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 02:05:59 PDT 2013

Here I create a timeline and layer..

   m_timeline = ges_timeline_new_audio_video ();

   m_layer = (GESLayer *) ges_simple_layer_new ();
   /* Add the tracks and the layer to the timeline */
   ges_timeline_add_layer (m_timeline, m_layer);

Adding clips ...
    asset = GES_ASSET (ges_uri_clip_asset_request_sync (uri, &error));

    clip = GES_CLIP (ges_asset_extract (asset, &error));

    g_object_set (clip,
        "in-point", (guint64) start, "duration", (guint64) duration, NULL);

    ges_layer_add_clip (m_layer, clip);

    ges_timeline_commit (m_timeline);
Here I want to remove all clips and add new clips to pipeline. I've been
trying to remove clips from layer but it crashes.

Any help?