Seeking for tool/project: transcoder using dynamic pipeline changing capability

Andrey Utkin andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:41:24 PDT 2013

Hi all.
I need to transcode (using gstreamer) many live A/V streams into many
different formats each of them. The configuration of outputs set must
be updatable on-the-fly without breaking unchanged outputs.
>From Manual, I see that gstreamer API provides the way to accomplish
this task. I am fine with C/C++, but I seek for possibility to
minimize coding. So I am interested in finding a
tool/library/framework that could help with this task.
I have found about Gstreamer Daemon, but I don't see much docs about
it, it is unclear what is the limit of its capabilities, and it is
even not mentioned on Applications page on Gstreamer site.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
Andrey Utkin