Regarding multifilesink

Shilpa Chandrappa elites.shilpa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 04:04:33 PDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to create a new mp4 file with index incremented when file size
has reached to 1GB. Based on some research found multifilesink can be used
to perform this. But  I am not able to play the mp4 files created using
multifilesink.

Command used

gst-launch-0.10 -e rtspsrc location=rtsp://XYZ name=rtsp  ! queue !
rtph264depay ! video/x-h264, width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1  !
mp4mux name=mp4 ! multifilesink location=%ds.mp4 next-file=4
max-file-size=1073741824

Is there any way I can split mp4 files based on max-file size reached ? Need
your inputs on how to achieve this.

Regards,
Shilpa Chandrappa