starting new VS project
dudi.reuveni at comm-it.co.il
Wed Apr 2 04:16:21 PDT 2014
Im trying to open new project with visual studio 2010
the version I want to use is 1.0.
so, those are the steps I used to do that:
1. installed windows DDK 7.1.0
2. opened (I tried regular and gstreamer SDK) new project with VS-2010
3. added x86.props (from C:\gstreamer\1.0\x86\share\vs\2010\msvc)
4. added gstreamer-1.0.props (from C:\gstreamer\1.0\x86\share\vs\2010\libs)
5. changed the working directory to "C:\gstreamer\1.0\x86\bin"
6. copied the basic code (Hello World) from here-
I did exactly the same thing but with 0.10 (and it worked) and now, with
1.0, when I build the code I get the error:
Error 1 error LNK1104: cannot open file 'gstreamer-1.0.lib'
after I added the "gstreamer-1.0.lib" (from C:\gstreamer\1.0\x86\lib) to
"Additional Library Directories"
I got the error:
Error 1 error LNK1104: cannot open file 'msvcrt_winxp.obj'
I will be happy for some guidance.
View this message in context: http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/starting-new-VS-project-tp4666254.html
Sent from the GStreamer-devel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the gstreamer-devel