New error in Cerbero with recipe "nettle"

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Wed Apr 2 05:38:04 PDT 2014

Hi,
Thx for the info; I had a look, and it seems I have a lib file for gmp that goes with a dll :
C:\gstreamer-sdk_built\1.0\x86\include\gmp.h
C:\gstreamer-sdk_built\1.0\x86\lib\libgmp-10.dll
C:\gstreamer-sdk_built\1.0\x86\lib\libgmp.lib
C:\gstreamer-sdk_built\1.0\x86\lib\libgmp.la (which references the .lib and the dll)

So it looks like I have a lib that is not static.

I don't have any gmp related .pc files in lib/pkgconfig folder

I'll try to get the recipe for git (currently I am using 1.2.3)