AAC parsing in gstreamer 1.0.10

bob-bob bob.wightman at pixsan.com
Thu Apr 3 08:55:32 PDT 2014

Whilst adding avdec_aac_latm to the pipeline stopped the failure I originally
had, I now have a different problem.

The pipeline now seems to freeze, the manner changes depending on the value
passed to GST_DEBUG. With GST_DEBUG=4 I get a single I-frame displayed and
constant debug of "/aacparse
gstaacparse.c:458:gst_aac_parse_read_loas_audio_specific_config:<aacparse0>
Found LOAS config: 48000 Hz, 2 channels/"

With any other level of debug then the video decode displays either a
P-frame or a B-frame (hard to tell which) and no debug appears on the shell.