Multiple media types on Sink pads using BaseSink

Sudhir vndkst at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 01:04:51 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,
As I explained above in my query, I have to handle multiple media types
dynamically, because of this I am developing Sink element without using
BaseSink class. I can't use implementation similar to decklinksink as
element has to handle multiple audio and video streams.

I am facing a problem. In sink element the data of each pad to be written in
different files. For this requirement I need to have separate chain function
for each pad.

How this can be done using GstElement?
Note: I don't want to use bin with file sink. I may replace file with RTMP
if required.

Thanks in Advance