Two pipelines with the same video source

Kenairod doriank at hotmail.fr
Wed Apr 16 02:14:31 PDT 2014

Oh ok, thanks !
Here is my new code, it doesn't send me any error, but the video doesn't
display on the clients :

#!/bin/bash

ip=$(hostname -I)

http-launch matroskamux streamable=true name=stream\
 rpicamsrc bitrate=1000000 !\
 tee name=t\
 t. !\
 queue !\
 video/x-h264,width=320,height=240,framerate=25/1 !\
 h264parse\
 rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 !\
 gdppay !\
 tcpserversink host=$ip port=5000\
 t. !\
 queue !\
 video/x-h264,width=320,height=240,framerate=25/1 !\
 h264parse !\
 stream.

I think I'll change my server in order to launch the right pipeline (and
close it after) wether it's an android client or a web browser.

(Oh and the errors I had telling "Command not found" were due to the fact I
didn't put this character : "\" before returning to a new line in my script)