tsdemux & ffec_h264: ffmpeg :0:: non-existing PPS referenced

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Mon Apr 21 07:28:36 PDT 2014

Non-existing PPS generally happens when you try to decode a video stream
before receiving the first SPS/PPS. It can also happen if you have a
corrupted video stream, such as MP2T encapsulated in RTP with raw RTP
signaled. Increase the debugging level and post more of your trace and the
entire pipelines.