QUERY_CAPS/ EVENT_CAPS usage in existing plugins ?

Subodh subodh.austin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 03:11:31 PDT 2014

Hi,

I was referring to some existing plugins to understand the caps negotiation
mechanism.
Although the PWG(1.2.3) suggests that plugins should use the Query/Event
mechanism, the existing plugins(1.2.3)
are not using the mechanism consistently. Are they already marked to be
ported in future ?

I am writing my own plugin and am confused about the mechanism I should be
using.
Please guide me in selecting the correct practice in case I am missing out
on some guidelines.