set_property and get_property functions are not called in GstPad

Sudhir vndkst at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 05:21:30 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I am using gstreamer-1.2.2 for development. I am developing plugin which is
similar to videomixer. Plugin has request based sink pads and its own custom
chain function depending on incoming media(Not using GstPadCollect).

get_property and set_property functions of pad object are not getting
called. Where as class_init function is called and I can see function
pointers in Gobject structure..

What could be the reason for such behavior?
Am I missing any initialization?

Thanks in advance.  Sudhir