Rebuilding the pipeline...

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Wed Apr 30 13:56:17 PDT 2014

Hello Eric,

You would have to change state of the pipeline back to PAUSED or NULL, and
then use gst_element_unlink () to redo the pipeline for the new media.

A seamless change would be more complicated.

That said, you mention using the same source element, same video sink and
playbin. So what is the change happening when you rebuild the pipeline? Why
is it necessary?
If you are using the convenience of playbin why are you trying to rebuild
the pipeline?

Luis