[Gstreamer Android] No audio when using autoaudiosink sync=true

darvin matthias.schlesinger at gmx.at
Thu Aug 14 02:17:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to play audio I receive via udp.

Here's my pipeline: udpsrc port=6000 !
application/x-rtp,media=audio,clock-rate=8000,encoding-name=PCMU,payload=0 !
rtpjitterbuffer ! rtppcmudepay ! decodebin ! autoaudiosink

When adding sync=false to the autoaudiosink it works OK but with a latency
of about 1 second (which is to much for my application). But when I add
sync=true the audio does not play at all. And warns about "pipeline
Unexpected discontinuity in audio timestamps".

I've tried androidmedia instead of autoaudiosink but than it says "no
element androidmedia" even though I'm using gstreamer-1.4.0.

Any ideas how to fix that? Thanks in advance.
Kind regards.