GstMultiQueue as a base class

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Thu Aug 21 10:00:19 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-08-21 at 22:14 +0530, Vishvesh Community wrote:

Hi,

>     I have recently started exploring Gstreamer. I would like to know
> if I can create a plug-in which has GstMultiQueue as a base class?
>

>    I checked out "gst-element-maker", it does not have template for
> GstQueue and GstMultiQueue, I am using gstreamer 1.0.

That's not possible, no. Both are not part of our libraries of base
classes, but plugins whose implementation details are hidden.

The GstDataQueue structure which is used internally is publically
available for use in your own elements though.

Why do you want to subclass these elements?

Cheers
 -Tim