GstMultiQueue as a base class

Vishvesh Community vishvesh.com at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:44:41 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,
    I was trying to write a plugin which could analyze time taken to render
contents on the screen and some other similar stuff. So I felt it would be
easier to have a plugin of type GstMultiQueue and pass both the audio and
video streams to single plugin. Otherwise I would have to write two plugins.

Is it possible to analyze Audio and Video stream in a single plugin without

I would like to do something like this

gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location=
http://devimages.apple.com/iphone/samples/bipbop/gear4/prog_index.m3u8 !
hlsdemux !  tsdemux name=demux mypluginfilter name=myfilter
demux.video_0101 ! myfilter.sink_1 myfilter.src_1 ! h264parse ! avdec_h264
! videoconvert ! autovideosink demux.audio_0102 ! myfilter.sink_0
myfilter.src_0 ! aacparse ! faad ! audioconvert ! pulsesink

Thanks and Regards,
Vishvesh