cerbero build git master

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Fri Aug 22 04:59:36 PDT 2014

Hi,
I have just built and installed the git master for 64 bit windows using mingw32.
When I run gst-launch-1.0 or gst-inspect-1.0 I get a window complaining that libcrypt-20.dll can't be found.
When I click away the message box my pipeline then runs.
Does anyone know where I can get this dll for 64 bit windows or how I can bring gstreamer to not require this dll.
On an aside, I would like to say that the cerbero build system for 64 bit windows 7 has made great progress since the last time I built gstreamer (1.2.4)
Regards
Keith Thornton