Streaming android

nero88 vazlup at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 03:06:58 PST 2014

Hi!
I am using the modified tutorial 3 for do streaming from other phone with
the android aplication "IP Webcam".
the program work but i have a problem when i call nativePlay() the
application takes a long time to load the video and when when the video load
then the video is accelerated until it appears in real time after a few
seconds / minutes depending on the resolution of the image.
I guess since we launched the function until the video is displayed in the
application are saving the video and so appears accelerated. I read the code
but can not find where is this buffer to remove and does not take so long to
display the video
I hope I may be able to help.
Thank you very much!

Tutorial3.java