Changing Pipeline Master Clock from a Plugin

Nastooh Avessta (navesta) navesta at cisco.com
Tue Dec 9 08:41:21 PST 2014

Have an application that will need to change its clock source, from default to a new clock element, and am wondering if this can be done through a plugin element. I've seen a number of examples that perform a similar task from within an application; however, it seems that all gst_clcok functions require a pipeline handler, as such, I am wondering:

1-      Can pipeline handler be obtained from a plugin

2-      Would I be able to change the source of the pipeline clock from default to another, from a plugin

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg]

Nastooh Avessta
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
navesta at cisco.com
Phone: +1 604 647 1527

Cisco Systems Limited
595 Burrard Street, Suite 2123 Three Bentall Centre, PO Box 49121
VANCOUVER
BRITISH COLUMBIA
V7X 1J1
CA
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>

[Think before you print.]Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to:

Cisco Systems Canada Co, 181 Bay St., Suite 3400, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5J 2T3. Phone: 416-306-7000; Fax: 416-306-7099. Preferences<http://www.cisco.com/offer/subscribe/?sid=000478326> - Unsubscribe<http://www.cisco.com/offer/unsubscribe/?sid=000478327> - Privacy<http://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html>