Switching Video Streams in Pause

Dave dave at digits.tv
Mon Feb 10 02:40:57 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am developing an application which plays a media file containing 3 video
streams.  When in playback, I can switch streams with the "current-video"
property but this will not work in pause.  I have tried switching the stream
then performing a flushing seek but although this switches stream, it will
then fail to start playing again upon issuing a state change to PLAYING.
What is the correct procedure to change video streams in PAUSE mode?  I am
using MJPEGs in a MOV wrapper on Ubuntu 13.10 64-bit.  I can change Linux
distribution or file format if necessary.

Regards,

Dave.