Switching Video Streams in Pause

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Mon Feb 10 05:04:41 PST 2014

Le lundi 10 février 2014 à 02:40 -0800, Dave a écrit :
> What is the correct procedure to change video streams in PAUSE mode?  I am
> using MJPEGs in a MOV wrapper on Ubuntu 13.10 64-bit.  I can change Linux
> distribution or file format if necessary.

Issuing a flushing seek operation at the same current position should
work, OS should not matter, though check the currently installed
GStreamer. If not up to date, I'd suggest trying more recent version of
the library. If you already have the most recent version, then file a
bug at bugs.gnome.org.

Nicolas