please help me gstreamer related problem

zwjiang111 xx zwjiang111 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 23:48:55 PST 2014

hi:

      Recently I write media player server using gstreamer library, I have trouble in using

gstreamer API, please help me fix it,  detailed description as follow:

       I want to test AVI file player MAX,  and write one application for playing

many AVI file at the same time,  but can't play all AVI file until some AVI file had finished play,

then continue to play the rest of AVI file. I guess that resource problem is limited.

     I want to know if gstreamer has limitation , and how to fix the problem, thanks.

Best regards

zwjiang