stop image formation

prkhr4u prakhargupta at bel.co.in
Thu Feb 13 20:36:28 PST 2014

I am trying to take a snapshot and save it as a bitmap from a mjpg stream.
I am using the following command:

gst-launch-0.10 souphttpsrc location="http://169.254.75.39/video2.mjpg" !
jpegdec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ffenc_bmp ! multifilesink location="abc.bmp"

When I run this command,it starts taking bitmap images and takes them
continuously and doesn't stop. Along with abc.bmp, a temporary file
"abc.bmp.WLQBBX(last name keeps changing)" is also formed.
I want to take snapshot only once and stop the process.