Camerabin - how to specify size of image for capture

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 10:19:07 PST 2014

Hi Nicolas, Tim,

So, now that I have installed libv4l-devel (I already had the runtime),
should I just autogen and make the -good again?

Remember, that I am only using the USB webcam because it is readily
available on my test/development machine.  On my live machine, I use a
video camera which works fine for recording video.

Ian