Using appsrc for getting data from threads

adi4info adi4info at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 06:03:18 PST 2014

Hi All,

I'm trying to use appsrc to read AV data from AV capturing threads by
operating appsrc in push mode( by emitting push-buffer signal from the
capturing threads). The AV data is then muxed to form a TS. I've set the
"is-live" property to true as these are live data sources.

I wanted to know that can I push buffers to appsrc when the pipeline is
pre-rolling as I get glitches in AV data at start of TS by then it plays
fine but without synch. I've confirmed that the AV sources are in synch.

Cheers,
Adi