why appsrc can not be linked directly to qtdemux?

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Wed Feb 26 19:41:03 PST 2014

I linked filesrc directly to qtdemux to play mp4 file . but when I use
appsrc, It does not work any more. should I add some elements between them?

By the way , if  I want to push raw H264 data(NALU) to appsrc, how can I set
the caps of appsrc properly?
would this work?
caps = gst_caps_new_simple ("video/x-h264",
    			"framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION, 15, 1,
    			"width", G_TYPE_INT, PIC_WIDTH,
    			"height", G_TYPE_INT, PIC_HEIGHT,
    			NULL);