AsfDemux : Possible regression in 1.2 vs 1.0 with buffer flag

adrien_sch adrien.schwartzentruber at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 03:02:10 PST 2014

Hello guys,

I migrated my code from 1.0 to 1.2, and I observed that this expression is
never TRUE for my asf video sample :
(GST_BUFFER_FLAG_IS_SET(buffer,GST_BUFFER_FLAG_DELTA_UNIT) != TRUE)

I used this expression to segment a video file. (Works well with matroska
demux).
Someone have an idea ?

Other quick question, actually I sent a EOS event in my sink bin to close
properly the video file, and after that I change the sink state from
PLAYING->NULL->change file sink location  ->PLAYING. Can I improve this ?
For example, the change the state of the filesink element to update the file
location and send an GST_EVENT_SEGMENT over the sink bin, may be enough ?

Thx in advance.