Properly segment a video file

adrien_sch adrien.schwartzentruber at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:22:51 PST 2014

Hello guys,

I'm trying to segment a video file every X seconds and it's work well expect
that the time information of the video file seems to be wrong.

For example, when I'm opening a video created after C swap, the player seems
to pause for C*X secs and then play for X seconds.

I tried to update the PTS info, but it doesn't work.

I guess that I should update/send a new segment event with an offset, but I
gave some tries without success.

Thx in advance for your help.

Code sample : http://pastebin.com/1i8KHxuM