Properly segment a video file

Pedro Côrte-Real pedro at pedrocr.net
Mon Jan 6 09:26:09 PST 2014

Adrien,

See the thread call "Trouble getting fully valid files with
matroskamux" for a discussion on this. Not all muxes are using the
offsets correctly so before that's fixed you need to adjust PTS on
every frame. That thread includes a link to working code that splits
an incoming stream into several files.

Pedro