Adding of GES / Gnonlin on Gstreamer 1.X windows

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 02:48:02 PST 2014

2014/1/8 Eloi Bail <eloi.bail at gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> We are switching our application from gstreamer 0.10 to gstreamer 1.X on
> windows 32 bits platform.
>
> We used gstreamer  windows installer to install gstreamer 1.2. We noticed
> then that GES and Gnonlin dll were not installed.
>
> So we decided to build and install them using cerbero. No .lib files were
> generated (only dll). Some googling gave us the solution.
> We put dll thne lib files in gstreamer 1.0 repo and tried to run simple1.c
> example.

The import libraries are generated by cerbero automatically for each
library listed in files_libs in the recipe.

> We succeed to compile it but it is failing because gnlcomposition can not
> be found...
>
> However gst-inspect-1.0.exe gnlcomposition works.

How are you copying the GStreamer DLL's to your application bin dirrectory
by any change? The plugins search paths is relative to
libgstreamer-1.0.dll, built as ../lib/gstreamer-0.10

Cheers,
Andoni

> See in attachement gstreamer logs.
>
> Could you tell us what is wrong ?