Help needed with RTSP streaming and g_main_loop

peter kyahua2010 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 06:06:06 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm writing an application to stream many mp4 files through RTSP. My code is
based on test-mp4.c from examples folder.
1. I'm creating a rstpserver
2. I'm creating a g_main_context
3. Attaching g_main_loop and rtspserver to this context
4. Setting the loop to run

I want to do 1 to 4 in a for loop in my application. But my code hangs after
4 and I can not stream more than one mp4 file

My question is why is g_main_loop not running in the create context but
instead running in main context blocking everything else? How to run
multiple g_main_loop in a single application

Plz help