vaapidecode to xvimagesink

rrazavi reza at userful.com
Mon Jan 13 10:15:10 PST 2014

Thank you for your response.
With a command like this :
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/home/user/Videos/video.mov ! qtdemux !
vaapidecode ! autovideoconvert ! xvimagesink display=:5

I receive :
gstbasesink.c(2791): gst_base_sink_is_too_late ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstXvImageSink:xvimagesink0:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.

My test system is a core i7-4770S. And for vaapisink I cant find a way to
select my X output. It will use the dedicated gpu output automatically. Is
there a way to select your X output with vaapisink ?